"Not 100 people in the United States hate the Roman Catholic Church, but millions hate what they mistakenly think the Roman Catholic Church is.” - - Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Hello Sweet World

Hello friends...so not only did my computer crash a few weeks ago BUT then we here in NJ got CRUSHED by a Nor'easter that had my family camped out in the dark in front of our fireplace until Friday so I was technology-less for a WEEK...it was brutal for me..HA!

I just came across this for today at www.UCatholic.com, yet another great resource & thought I'd share.  Enjoy your celebrtaions at Mass today & say a prayer for me & I will for you!

 http://www.ucatholic.com/catechism/1362/

God bless.

1 comment:

Mary N. said...

We got crushed by that same storm here in NH, Liz! Glad things are back to normal down in NJ. God bless!