"Not 100 people in the United States hate the Roman Catholic Church, but millions hate what they mistakenly think the Roman Catholic Church is.” - - Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

Thursday, November 10, 2011

For All You Natural Family Planners....

I consider myself lucky to have just had the opportunity on Monday evening to get a "free" introductory lesson on the newest & most exciting form of NFP available today.  If you are an advocate, I HIGHLY suggest you check out this NFP plan & search out a practitioner in your area. In a world so worried about sterlizing your hands & feeding organic food to our children...it SHOCKS me how we are so easily bought & sold on the idea of taking HARMFUL drugs & surgeries to supress & change the females natural cycle.  In this class I learned that they are linking early onset dementia to vasectomy surgeries as well...so guys are NOT without risks!!  I find this system AMAZING! It is life giving, marriage saving, relationship building, fertility restoring, health providing and completely in line with the Catholic church....what a blessing!!!!

http://www.creightonmodel.com/

No comments: