"Not 100 people in the United States hate the Roman Catholic Church, but millions hate what they mistakenly think the Roman Catholic Church is.” - - Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

New Age Crap

Folks, I thought this was so important to share, I could not wait another moment (thanks to a friend who sent it to me.)  THANKFULLY, I had no idea who the "Abraham" they continue to talk about in this video but I have done a little research for your own information.  Here is the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqJaRr9O2ag

This frightened me so badly when I heard it...I had to share with you.  The wicked are very smart & know what we long for...the feel good message of this type belief is very easy to embrace (obviously even Catholics) because of how innocuous it SEEMS and how it claims to empower you.

Here is more on this Abraham cult:
http://www.abraham-hicks.com/lawofattractionsource/index.php

Pray for those who buy into this...there is only one answer, it is the Trinity.

No comments: