"Not 100 people in the United States hate the Roman Catholic Church, but millions hate what they mistakenly think the Roman Catholic Church is.” - - Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

Saturday, September 24, 2011

WARNING: Very difficult message....

I thank a dear friend for sending me this video! 

Folks, if you start to follow my blog, you must be warned that I am a Pro-Life supporter and activist. My current situation in life has unfortunately limited my work in this area for the moment, but I know God has more work for me in the future. Although, many activists believe that in presenting the horrors of abortion in its gory reality can be very successful in gaining converts to the cause, I usually do not prescribe to these methods of spreading the messasge against abortion BUT, I must admit, this particular video is very, very effective (& it's NOT bloody) Plus, no one says it better than Fr. Frank!  Please, if you are compelled...pass this along!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBOAPleF1t0

God bless you and until the next time!

2 comments:

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Greetings from the UK.

Thanx for posting this video. You may be interested in this song written and sang by Father Francis Maple. The song has so far saved 20 babies from abortion. It was given to mothers contemplating abortion and after hearing the song they had their healthy babies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6lsMbnPGl0&feature=related

God bless you.

Unknown said...

Hi Victor! Thanks so much for the song! It is a perfect accompaniment to the Fr. Frank video. It's a shame we even have to share these pieces but we must keep up the good fight! Hope all is well in the UK!