"Not 100 people in the United States hate the Roman Catholic Church, but millions hate what they mistakenly think the Roman Catholic Church is.” - - Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

Monday, October 17, 2011

This is Easy & Concise....loved it.

Hi folks, I always enjoy resources that remind us of some of our basic beliefs in easy, sound byte answers.  What a great source when faced with some of our misinformed Christian brothers & sisters.

Integrated Catholic is a great resource for all things Catholic...

http://www.integratedcatholiclife.org/2011/10/murray-catholics-arent-christians-and-other-common-myths/

2 comments:

Mary N. said...

Thanks, Liz! This is an excellent link. I have been hit with the "Why do you Catholics worship Mary?" too many times to count and my husband was bombarded with questions along these lines when he converted to Catholicism in
2000. I like the answers in the article you linked to.

You and your family are in my prayers (your son in a special way). God bless!

Anonymous said...

Hi Liz,
I saw this today - and it is a wonderful source!! Keep up the good work!
God Bless :-)