"Not 100 people in the United States hate the Roman Catholic Church, but millions hate what they mistakenly think the Roman Catholic Church is.” - - Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

Sunday, October 16, 2011

GREAT news for Catholics!!!

Sorry I've been so silent this week.  1) My little guy had surgery (no worries he's fine playing play dough on our picnic table as I write) AND 2) My computer died a horrible death ***sigh*** what is a computer loving Catholic to do? 

Waiting on my newest gadget to arrive so my check ins will be sporadic until my new technology makes it to me...

BUT I found out about THIS just recently & thought I'd share!  What hope for Catholics...once again, God giving humans the capability to HEAL ourselves without getting out of line with what God's plan is for us....LOVE this stuff...enjoy!

http://www.fertilitycare.org/infertility-ivf-alternative/

No comments: