"Not 100 people in the United States hate the Roman Catholic Church, but millions hate what they mistakenly think the Roman Catholic Church is.” - - Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

Friday, May 4, 2012

There Can Be No Salvation Outside The Church

OK, I am truly in love with the "Shadow Priest!!!"

Listen to him here explain this truth of the Church.  One of the harder tenants of our faith to understand.  I LOVE how he speaks, so truthfully and so compassionately.  And the one thing I have come to understand over the past few years that YES...the more I learn about our beautiful faith, the more I realize how "common sense" it truly is.  That is why it is such the perfect "blueprint" for us to lead our life by.  "Picking up our cross" may not be easy everyday BUT all the reasons why we HAVE to IS...because in the end...God has always given us a common sense plan to navigate through this human life...enjoy this video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Shur1_uqeyk&sns=fb

No comments: