"Not 100 people in the United States hate the Roman Catholic Church, but millions hate what they mistakenly think the Roman Catholic Church is.” - - Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Look What I Found!

So it struck me HARD this morning that Lent is upon is in FIVE days.  I was thinking to myself..."how could it have snuck up on me so quietly & quickly this year..." and then set about a way to rectify my increasing forgetfulness problem...and thought 'how am I going to keep myself better aware?'....so I went in search of an on-line, Catholic Calendar and look what I found?
This AWESOME website will e-mail me daily with the Catholic calendar, the readings of the day, feast days in a snapshot kind of scenario....it is also chock full of OTHER useful information of the Catholic cycles, it explains why our Church is adorned in certain colors during the different times and celebrations of the year...I just LOVE it...I hope you do too.

http://www.easterbrooks.com/personal/calendar/index.php

No comments: