"Not 100 people in the United States hate the Roman Catholic Church, but millions hate what they mistakenly think the Roman Catholic Church is.” - - Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

Monday, March 19, 2012

So Sorry I've Been Away

Sorry good people, I know I haven't been around much recently bringing you your regular dose or Traditional Catholicism...my husband has actually landed a job & we have been transitioning into our new shedule. I had to finish up my stint at my part time job and come home to my boy who is still in his battle against beating cancer & my daughter. So hopefully, I will be able to settle into this newest major change this week.  God is so good to my family.  He will usher us into this new phase of life.  My son will HOPEFULLY be finished with his lengthy treatment sessions in June.We have been enjoying him feeling well in this newest wave of  Spring weather this past week. If you are in the Northeast, I hope you have too.

I was sent this WONDERFUL homily on the HHS policy.  Please pray for this good & brave priest & may many more step forward with loud & clear voices and actions.  It's time to save our Church good people.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltTd81XpDnc&feature=youtu.be

No comments: